Camp Rules and Regulations
SUMMARY OF CAMP RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ALL CAMPERS
1. No ground fires are allowed in all areas. Fires are to be in approved fire rings. No fires are to be left unattended and must be properly extinguished. Open Campfires are only permitted as per Pinery postings. Before leaving camp all ashes must be watered down until extinguished and then placed in the ash bin near the repelling tower.
2. Do not dig holes; do not cause harm or damage trees or other vegetation. Practice no trace camping.
3. Practice safety in all matters, on land and in the water.
4. Alcoholic beverages, non-prescription drugs, firearms, and fireworks are prohibited at all times.
5. At night, keep gate closed after arrival or when leaving the campground.
6. No bare feet at camp at any time
7. No pets at camp, with the exception of demonstration dogs only. Guide dogs always welcome.
8. Two cars per campsite, all other vehicles to be parked in the parking lot. During the winter months - NO VEHICLES OF ANY KIND BEYOND THE HILL AT THE PARKING LOT.
9. No VEHICLES PERMITTED ON THE FLATS.
10. Recyclables items are to be kept separate from garbage and everything is to be taken to the fenced in area at the front of the camp. You can collect a blue box from this area on arrival.
11. No personal camping trailers are allowed over the hill unless for a special event. In the event that a trailer needs to be over the hill for any reason it must be approved by the Ranger prior to the booking of a site.
12. There is a limit of 15 tents per tenting site
13. Checkout time is 1:00pm.
14. Rules of the road apply in camp. Speed limit in camp is 10 kmph.